Shipping And Returns
Shipping Policies and Estimated Times of Delivery
Orders are sent via Royal Mail. All orders are sent with insurance. The following thresholds apply:
- Orders up to £20 are sent by Second Class Post.
Sometimes in the case of heavier items (Decks, Tins, Card Supplies etc) Parcel Post may be used.
- Orders over £20 up to £50 are sent via Second Class Signed For.
Sometimes in the case of heavier items (Decks, Tins, Card Supplies etc) Parcel Post insured may be used.
- Any orders over £50 are sent via Special Delivery.
Sometimes in the case of heavier items (Decks, Tins, Card Supplies etc) Parcel Post Insured may be used
Second Class Delivery should arrive in approximately 2-3 business days. Second Class Signed For items should arrive in approximately 2-3 business days . Special Delivery should arrive the next working day after dispatch.
Card Empire ship Worldwide. If you are ordering from outside the UK you may be contacted via email if the postage quoted by the website doesn't cover the cost of shipping.
Any order placed after 9:00 am may not be & processed until the NEXT business day. (So if you place an order on Friday at 10:00am GMT or later, it may not be processed until Monday morning). Weekends or Bank/Public Holidays are not counted as business days.
Most of our orders are processed the very next business day after you've placed the order however some orders do take longer mainly due to credit card authorization, security issues and high volume.
While most orders arrive in a very timely manner, shipping times cannot be guaranteed. Please note that circumstances do arise that are beyond our control, i.e. - extreme weather conditions, lost or mis-routed packages due to the Royal Mail, as well as credit card authorization problems. In these rare situations, the delivery time can be delayed and expected shipping times are not guaranteed. We do everything within our control to expedite every order.
We accept returns under the following conditions:
- We need to be notified of the return within 7 days of your receipt of the product (see contact us).
- The product must still be in MINT FACTORY SEALED CONDITION. If the product is opened, we will not accept it back. If open and/or un-sellable merchandise is returned to us, we reserve the right to deduct up to 50% from your refund. Please pack your returns carefully. Refunds are usually issued within 3 business days of receipt. If the return is not due to an error of ours (i.e.- you ordered it and then decided later on that you don't want it), the buyer accepts full responsibility for all shipping costs. If the item's factory seal was broken, we cannot accept the item back.
- If the return was due to an error of ours (i.e.- we accidentally sent the wrong merchandise), we will accept responsibility for all shipping costs. Please contact us if this is the matter. When shipping back the incorrect item to us, please use Recorded Delivery or gain a proof of postage receipt for 1st Class. If the package is over £100 in value then return using Special Delivery. Your credit card will be refunded for the shipping.
Please don't forget to include your order number with any return!
Please ship returns to:
Card Empire Returns
3, Waterford Avenue,
Orders may be cancelled as long as they have not been processed - usually the next business day before 12am. Please email email@example.com or call +44 (0)798-2232437 to see if your order has not yet been processed and can still be cancelled. Pre orders or backorders can be cancelled anytime up until the item is in stock and your order has been processed.